Insurance Quotes & Customer Service
Toll Free #   (800) 339-2315

Hall-Richardson Agency, Inc.

31080 Lankford Highway, Keller, VA

Our History 


In 1968 the Hall-Richardson Insurance Agency was established as an independent insurance agency.  We later incorporated as the Hall-Richardson Agency, Inc. in 1974.

The agency name was created by our founder, Mr. Thomas N. Richardson, Sr., in honor of Mr. O. Fuller Hall.  Mr. Richardson ("Tom or T.N.") had been hired by his Father-In-Law ("Fuller") in 1962 to work as an agent and employee of the Eastern Shore of Virginia Fire Ins. Co.  Mr. Richardson was promoted to the officer position of Secretary which he served until the company was acquired in 1968 and relocated to Pennsylvania.

Thomas N. Richardson, Jr. ("Tommy") assumed the position of President upon the death of his father in June 2000.  Phil C. Snyder was affirmed as Vice-President and Katherine B. Carpenter ("Kathy") as Secretary/Treasurer.


Our Building 

Constructed in 1948 as the 2nd home of the Eastern Shore of Virginia Fire Ins. Co.  The locally owned stock insurance company was established in 1906.  They operated in Keller, Virginia until being acquired by Windsor-Mount Joy Mutual Ins. Co. and relocated to Pennsylvania in 1968.